Adult Education at Northwest MS Community College – Oxford Campus
The mission of the NWCC Adult Education Program is to offer adults the educational opportunity to improve literacy skills, earn workforce credentials, and obtain a high school equivalency diploma. Transition support is provided to assist students enter a college pathway or the workforce. The Adult Education Program helps guide every student to a better and brighter future.
• Free Adult Education day and night classes to prepare students for GED or HiSet testing
• Free Smart Start instruction so that student may obtain Smart Start Certificate and Credential
• Free Integrated Education Training (Fork lift, Northstar, etc) opportunities
• Free Transitional guidance with the NWCC enrollment process
• Mississippi resident
• Valid photo ID
• 16-17 year olds must have a withdrawal form from previous high school. Parent/guardian must be present at orientation to sign consent forms.